New South Spirit, Old South Hospitality
There is always a reason and a season to visit Natchez... 365 days a year!
- Our famous Spring Pilgrimage
- Enchanting May Music Festival
- Not to be missed Fall Pilgrimage
- The fabulous Antiques Forum or
- Our magical Christmas in Natchez
- and more...
At Natchez Pilgrimage Tours- we hold the key to the best Natchez has to offer. Let us help plan your insiders tour of the oldest Southern City on the Mississippi River today.
Historic houses open every day of the year!
Museum Houses Tours Daily on the half hour:
- Stanton Hall
- Other houses open many days of the year
- House on Ellicott Hill, Magnolia Hall
- Private historic houses open many days a year
- and by appointment Linden and The Towers
Natchez Festival of Music 2015
Magnolia Bluff Casino 7 Roth Hill Road
Dancing Through the Decades- $25
The Vue Hotel and Restaurant 130 John R. Junkin Drive
Madama Butterfly- $25
Margaret Martin Performing Art Center
64 Homochitto Street
(Grape Escape Club Room Open 6:00p.m.)
For more information on each event visit www.natchezfestivalofmusic.com
Fall Pilgrimage 2015
September 25 - October 12