Enjoy a few days of leisure with the girls in Natchez, Mississippi!
Natchez Special Events & Festivals
Performing artists come from around the country to entertain in a month long celebration of opera, musicals and jazz at various venues throughout the Natchez area in May
Artists appearing at the Blues Festival include local and guest singers and bands for a fun-filled weekend on the bluffs of the Mississippi River and selected nightclubs and restaurants throughout the city.
August offers three days of fabulous meals in grand mansions. Sample scrumptious creations of renowned local and regional chefs, plus a variety of wines at "Taste of the River". Cooking demonstrations, Martha White Bake Off, and more!
The October sky is filled with beautifully vibrant balloons from all over the country. This weekend celebration has entertainment for all ages from food and concerts to rides and activities for the children.
Year Round Activities:
- Touring of Antebellum Homes: Longwood, Stanton Hall, Magnolia Hall, Ellicott Hill, Auburn, Rosalie, Melrose, Dunleith, The Briars, The Towers, and Monmouth.
- Cemetery Tours
- City Bus Tours
- Carriage Rides
- Gandy Historic Photo Collection
- Ghost Tours
- Mysteries and Legends Tours
- Natchez Little Theatre Productions
- NAPAAC Tours
- Southern Belle Custom Tours
- Dinners in Antebellum Homes
- Living History Tours by scheduled appointment
- Joe Stone Concert Social
- Garden Tours
- Historic Lectures with power point presentations
- Natchez Grand Village Tours
- Motor Coach arrangements