Special Package: 3-House Tour, Carriage Ride for $51.00 per person
3 House Tour, Carriage Ride and Lunch at the Carriage House $76 per person
Natchez Special Events & Festivals
King's Tavern Mixology Classes
Take an afternoon or night to enjoy the fun and spirited class of Mixology, the art and science of cocktails, at the King's Tavern! This class allows the guest to experience making real and proper cocktails along with food bites to enjoy Mixology at its fullest! Join the master bartender Ricky Woolfolk for 4 creative cocktails of his choice! Tickets are $35 per person and must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance. Saturday and Sunday 4pm classes.
Please contact Natchez Pilgrimage Tours at 601-446-6631 or the King's Tavern at 601-446-5003 to purchase tickets!
Year Round Activities:
- Touring of Antebellum Homes: Longwood, Stanton Hall, Magnolia Hall, Ellicott Hill, Auburn, Rosalie, Melrose, Dunleith, The Briars, The Towers, and Monmouth.
- Cemetery Tours
- City Bus Tours
- Carriage Rides
- Gandy Historic Photo Collection
- Ghost Tours
- Mysteries and Legends Tours
- Natchez Little Theatre Productions
- NAPAAC Tours
- Southern Belle Custom Tours
- Dinners in Antebellum Homes
- Living History Tours by scheduled appointment
- Joe Stone Concert Social
- Garden Tours
- Historic Lectures with power point presentations
- Natchez Grand Village Tours
- Motor Coach arrangements