The only National Register B&B that offers the entire home to only one party. A hostess residence is nearby. The home, built in 1836 and restored in 1986, is a Mississippi planter's cottage nestled in the lush countryside. The perfectly maintained working plantation of yesteryear, with fishponds, grazing cattle and walking trails has been declared by Mississippi as one of its oldest family farms. There are two bedrooms and three baths available.
- Entire House Private to One Party at a Time.
- Full Southern Country Breakfast.
- Quiet, Peaceful Surroundings.
- Original Antique Furnishings.
- Modern Conveniences with 3 TV's.
- Completely Furnished Kitchen.
12 Oakwood Plantation Rd. (Kingston)
For more information visit the website: www.natchezmsbandb.com