The charm of this antebellum home is matched only by the comfort and beauty of your accommodations. The courtyard, aromatic gardens, and back gallery provide a relaxing setting for your next getaway.
The seven bedrooms are furnished with antiques and canopied beds, and all have private baths.
Ask about "The Linden Treatment," package!
- Full Southern Breakfast served in the Formal Dining Room.
- Morning Coffee Served on Linden's Back Gallery.
- Front Doorway Copied for Tara in "Gone With the Wind."
- One of the South's Finest Collections of Federal Furniture.
- Private Off-Street Parking
Rates: $140 - 150 per night plus tax.
1 Conner Circle
For more information visit the website: www.natchezmsbandb.com