Circa 1840, The Eola Hotel (formerly The Guest House) is located downtown on Antique Row in the heart of the Historic District. A two-story veranda surrounds the front and side of the main structure. Rooms in the dependency have a balcony that overlooks a courtyard. These are great areas for sitting back in our over-sized rocking chairs and relaxing with a drink while watching the horse-drawn carriages pass.
- Each Room has Private Bath, Telephone, Television, and wireless internet.
- Just a Few Steps to the River, Shopping, Restaurants, etc.
- One Block from Natchez Convention Center.
- Great for Wedding Guests, Corporate Retreats, Small Meetings.
- Smoke-free Environment.
- Children Welcome.
- Wheelchair Access to Some Rooms.
Rates: $135-165, plus tax.
201 N. Pearl St.
For more information visit the website: www.natchezmsbandb.com