Bisland House is a Colonial Revival home built in 1904 for Hulda Rawle Bisland, the granddaughter of Frederick Stanton of Stanton Hall. This historic home features 3 tastefully decorated rooms, all with private baths and period antiques. Easy walking distance to downtown Natchez's Main St. and the scenic Mississippi River Bluffs.
- Full Southern-style breakfast served in the Dining Room
- Satellite TV and in-room wireless internet
- Complimentary Beverages and early morning coffee/tea
- Guests Have Full Use of Parlor
- Smoke-free Accommodations
- Children Welcome
404 S. Commerce St.